[CAVO] [VVSG-election] [VVSG-interoperability] Single Point of Failure - the Scan Head - RE: By November, Russian hackers could target voting machines

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:38:35 UTC 2016

Susan--

What is your alternative to open source code ?   Closed / disclosed ?  The
DOD / NASA / Air Force etc side with open source ...

I think the question regarding best approach open vs closed has been called
and is now long over--

Regarding audit capability.. the printed ballots themselves are the
countable record..

Best-  BT

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 8:31 AM, Susan Eustis <susan at wintergreenresearch.com