[beyond-licensing] Moving forward with the working group

O'Brien, Duane duobrien at paypal.com
Mon May 23 16:51:37 UTC 2016

Hi Deb, sorry for the delayed response. I prefer during business hours, but will make whatever call we can set up.

Thanks!
-D

From: beyond-licensing <beyond-licensing-bounces at opensource.org<mailto:beyond-licensing-bounces at opensource.org>> on behalf of Deb Nicholson <deb at eximiousproductions.com<mailto:deb at eximiousproductions.com>>
Date: Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 1:24 PM
To: Beyond Licensing Working Group <beyond-licensing at opensource.org<mailto:beyond-licensing at opensource.org>>
Subject: [beyond-licensing] Moving forward with the working group

Hi all,
I would love for us to start sorting the ideas from this list and the Town Hall into general areas like; actionable by OSI in the short term, needs just a little more information and/or a specific strategy to become an action item, not ready to be addressed because significantly more information, input or resources are needed.

I'd like us to hold monthly phone calls to get us to the point where all these items have been sorted and recommendations can be made. Before I suggest times, could you tell me (and only me, so we don't clog up the list) if you generally prefer to schedule a call during business hours or outside of business hours.

Thanks,
Deb