[License-discuss] Thoughts on AAL and OSS vs FOSS

Henrik Ingo henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
Mon Mar 30 12:17:18 UTC 2020

> Do you think an updated AAL could comply with the OSD?

I personally think so. I expect the next step in this process would be for
someone to find the original author of the AAL to discuss this option.

henrik

henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
+358-40-5697354        skype: henrik.ingo            irc: hingo
www.openlife.cc

My LinkedIn profile: http://fi.linkedin.com/pub/henrik-ingo/3/232/8a7