[License-discuss] Questions Regarding Open Source Hardware Licenses

Michael Bretti appliedionsystems at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 04:10:10 UTC 2020

Nigel,

Thank you very much for your input. I hadn't thought about publishing at
something like IEEE Aerospace, but it is something certainly worth looking
into, and definitely would establish a higher level of peer-reviewed
credibility. Also, I greatly appreciate your offer to pass along my
information to others you may know in the field who might be interested in
collaboration. At this point I am very open to discussing collaboration
with others, and would certainly be willing to talk with contacts in the
field you may have.

Sincerely,

Michael