[License-discuss] code hosting (was Re: Evolving the License Review process for OSI)

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Mon Jun 10 23:09:16 UTC 2019

We are getting rather far from the topic of license-discuss, aren't we?
Those who are interested in having a non-profit hosting service and would
contribute time to specifying what such a thing should do, and how, please
contact me off of the list. Or forever hold your peace, 'cause I'm going to
make it happen anyway. Everyone else, please consider the list readers :-)

    Thanks

    Bruce