[License-discuss] OSI practicing what we preach

Henrik Ingo henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
Thu Jun 6 09:53:42 UTC 2019

I was unaware that we preach that only non-profits can operate free
software. From my point of view sub contracting such tasks is a great idea,
if OSI has funds for it. Especially since list traffic is public anyway,
the privacy risk is small. Obviously we should in any case select an
operator that uses and contributes to free software.

That said, I fully understand that a US based person may think about this
differently than I do. OSI may want to consider using a EU based firm for
email and other communications hosting.

henrik

henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
+358-40-5697354        skype: henrik.ingo            irc: hingo
www.openlife.cc

My LinkedIn profile: http://fi.linkedin.com/pub/henrik-ingo/3/232/8a7