[License-discuss] OSI practicing what we preach

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Thu Jun 6 01:52:32 UTC 2019

I agree with Rick that Free Software organizations, and that includes OSI,
should make use of entirely free software run for them by a non-profit that
contributes its modifications back to the projects. But I don't know who
that would be today. Should we be putting together crowdfunding to create
such a thing? I would certainly pay for such a service for my company and
personal use.

Thanks

Bruce