[License-discuss] Taking A Brief Leave of Absence

Stephen Michael Kellat smkellat at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 10 22:36:08 UTC 2019

Colleagues,

Out of courtesy I write to state that I am setting the NOMAIL bit for myself on mailman for a little while.  As a federal civil servant things are heating up a bit at work.  We're facing a tri-partite budget crisis of the possible reintroduction of sequestration, a possible default on the federal debt, and a possible new government shutdown.  Personally I have barely recovered from the last shutdown and the Human Capital Office is still making adjustments even now to straighten things out.

I will endeavor to keep up via the archives.  I expect to be able to return on or after October 1st.

Stephen Michael Kellat
Writing & Participating in my personal capacity