[License-discuss] Conference on Open Source business methods

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Sat Jul 6 19:32:35 UTC 2019

Joseph Jacks and I are organizing the event, but it's a separate company
from OSS Capital. The topic is commercial Open Source companies. A lot of
them use proprietary additions to Open Source packages, or "Open Core" as a
business method, but you can see there are a lot of companies speaking that
offer services as their main business, etc.

    Thanks

    Bruce