[License-discuss] For Public Comment: The Libre Source License

Johnny A. Solbu johnny at solbu.net
Thu Aug 22 22:24:46 UTC 2019

On Thursday 22 August 2019 20:55, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Some Free Software has a requirement to pass the modifications along to the
> recipient if you distribute the work, but never “back”. This is crucial, see above

That was my point. Heh,  :-)
Reading my post again I se I should have put it in other words. :-)

I had Linus Torvalds statements in my head when I wrote it.
He have said in inverviews that he wants code back. He wants the changes people use, but says that publishing the changed code on the projects own site is enough. He considers that «sendig back» code.

--
Johnny A. Solbu
web site,   http://www.solbu.net