[License-discuss] Discussion: AGPL and Open Source Definition conflict

Smith, McCoy mccoy.smith at intel.com
Wed Aug 14 16:06:00 UTC 2019

Is there a good place to find the pre-Dec 2007 mailing list archives?  The Wayback Machine is sub optimal, so if they are reposited someplace else publicly accessible (or could be, wink wink), I think that would be of interest of those of us who sometime ask the question "how did this license get approved?"