[License-discuss] Question about LGPL 2.1 and APL 2.0 Compatibility

Bruce Perens bruce at perens.com
Thu Apr 25 19:25:31 UTC 2019

Yes to both. For the same reasons you could link both to proprietary
software. Neither license applies terms to works they are combined with,
except for lgpl requiring that it is possible to upgrade or modify the lgpl
software and for the combination to be capable of being relinked. Was there
any particular reason that you thought this might not be possible?

Thanks

Bruce