[License-discuss] Please submit session proposals to FOSDEM Legal & Policy DevRoom and CopyleftConf

Chris Lamb chris.lamb at opensource.org
Wed Nov 14 14:53:03 UTC 2018

Dear Bradley,

> There are two events coming up soon that I think many on this list would
> make excellent speakers / session facilitators for the events.

Given that both events take place in Brussels within a few days of
each other, how much overlap do you expect or are willing to
tolerate between them?

I can cerainly imagine that beyond a certain point duplication of
talks could be detrimental to both days.

Best wishes,

--
Chris Lamb
Open Source Initiative