[License-discuss] FreeAndFair license

Henrik Ingo henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi
Wed Jun 14 11:45:27 UTC 2017

I have seen github repositories with MIT or GPL dual licensing
(essentially same as what you say). The explanation was that they
wanted to use MIT (as is common in Node/JavaScript circles) but also
wanted to be GPL compatible, so had added that as an explicit option.
(The particular project then dropped the GPL license, after assurances
that MIT is considered to be GPL compatible.)

henrik