[License-discuss] Source code distribution for web application dual licensed under GNU GPL Affero Public License? [closed]

Kevin Fleming kevin+osi at kpfleming.us
Wed Sep 16 21:34:28 UTC 2015

The statement 'dual licensed' is illogical here, as only only license is
named (AGPLv3). Since the only license named is the AGPLv3, you'll need to
abide by its terms and obligations, as would anyone who receives a copy of
the software from you. Generally speaking, anyone who is given access to
use the functionality of the web application should be offered a copy of
the source code, as the license indicates.