[License-discuss] Does this look like an open source license?

Cinly Ooi cinly.ooi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:53:33 UTC 2015

In this case it is probably better to get a lawyer to look at the final
text if you can. Attempting to write a legalistic sounding license will
probably be counterproductive compared to a layman license.

Best Regards,
Cinly

*****
I do not read footer and will not be bounded by them. If they are legally
enforceable then this one always triumph yours.