[License-discuss] FAQ entry (and potential website page?) on "why standard licenses"?

Simon Phipps simon at webmink.com
Mon Apr 28 03:44:09 UTC 2014

I don't think that's the point of the entry Luis is constructing. He's
using the word "standardized" as a term of speech rather than as a
technical term.

Mind you, OSI has described itself as a standards body for open source
licenses for a long time, see http://opensource.org/about (I believe that
text used to be on the home page).

S.