[License-discuss] License incompatibility (was Re: Open source license chooser choosealicense.com) launched.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Sep 4 02:36:27 UTC 2013

Quoting Bradley M. Kuhn (bkuhn at ebb.org):

> Rick,
>
> I've tried to reply at length below on the issue of license (in)compatibility.
> The below is probably the most I've ever written on the subject, but it's in
> some ways a summary of items that discussed regularly among various Free
> Software licensing theorist for the past decade, particularly Richard Fontana.

Thank you for your very generous and thoughtful reply, Bradley.  I'll
have to spend some time reading it carefully.  I appreciate your time
and trouble.

--
Cheers,                                           "I love stateless systems."
Rick Moen                                         "Don't they have drawbacks?"