[License-discuss] Changes made by derivative works

Prashant Shah pshah.mumbai at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 08:48:51 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:30 PM, David Woolley
<forums at david-woolley.me.uk> wrote:
> On the other hand, from a copyright point of view, unless it is clear who
> the copyright owners are, it can be risky to use any piece of software.

I am looking towards the copyright point of view.

In majority of cases the version control system used has the log of
who submitted the code. Only if there are major changes then it might
be necessary to include that in the file itself. How does one put that
point across.

Regards.