[License-discuss] OSI and SPDX license list

Karl Fogel kfogel at red-bean.com
Thu Feb 14 18:40:26 UTC 2013

Jilayne Lovejoy <jilayne.lovejoy at openlogic.com> writes:
>Martin - you read my mind, as I was just about to send an update of the
>outstanding OSI-SPDX License List issues.  I'm copying Karl Fogel, John
>Cowan, as they are on the original string helping with these issues, as
>well as the "license-discuss" list for OSI.

I'm following this, but just to be up front: I'm mostly doing other
stuff at OSI, now that Luis Villa chairs the license working group.
Luis is more qualified to handle these issues than I was anyway!  Luis
is of course also volunteering his time, so this isn't meant as pressure
on him -- I just wanted to set expectations accurately about where

Where I can help clarify any of the issues (for example, in my responses
quoted below) I'll be happy to do so of course.

Best,
-K