[License-discuss] plain text license versions?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Sep 10 20:38:01 UTC 2012

Quoting Karl Fogel (kfogel at red-bean.com):

> It's better to question reasoning than motivations, on this list and
> probably most others.

I said nothing whatsoever about motivations.

Lack of either serious attitude, attention to the subject, and/or a
sense of perspective seemed to exist as a fact on the ground, and I
therefore exited as I wished to not waste more time.

I'll be glad to stipulate that your friend's motivations were glorious,
if you wish.  Beyond that, your friend's personal merits are doubtless
impressive but off my list of topics.