Searching for a licence

Shaun Wilde shaun_wilde at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 03:46:40 UTC 2011

Hi
I am looking for an appropriate licence to use with my Open Source project which says something along the lines of
"Feel free to use this code in any way you like, just don't hold me or any contributers accountable if it all goes pear-shaped; oh and by the way you haven't paid for it, if you have more fool you, so don't expect support."
Is there an appropriate licence on the opensource site or should I pick one - like the simple public licence and modify it?
I just didn't want to create yet another licence variant
Regards
Shaun