Which DUAL Licence should I choose.

Chuck Swiger chuck at codefab.com
Fri Jul 29 18:23:23 UTC 2011

On Jul 29, 2011, at 11:16 AM, Thomas Schneider wrote:
> One additional question, please:
>
> When somebody distributes & uses my software, when open sourced, NOT for free, may the licence state that I will
> get a *fair share* (i.e. 50 %), or this again then *NOT OPEN SOURCE* ??

http://www.opensource.org/docs/osd

"1. Free Redistribution

The license shall not restrict any party from selling or giving away the software as a component of an aggregate software distribution containing programs from several different sources. The license shall not require a royalty or other fee for such sale."

Regards,
--
-Chuck