Which DUAL Licence should I choose.

Thomas Schneider Thomas.Schneider at thsitc.com
Fri Jul 29 18:16:57 UTC 2011

Hello Chuck, thanks for your clarification. :-)

One additional question, please:

When somebody distributes & uses my software, when open sourced, NOT for
free, may the licence state that I will
get a *fair share* (i.e. 50 %), or this again then *NOT OPEN SOURCE* ??

Thomas Schneider.

PS: Unfortunately, I'm NOT finding a lawyer here in Austria fluent with
those OSS questions.

--
Thomas Schneider (www.thsitc.com)