Terekhov [was Re: Which DUAL Licence should I choose.]

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Tue Aug 16 16:29:30 UTC 2011

Terekhov has been banned from this list[1] and warned on
license-review [2]. [Disclosure: I've also banned him from the MPL
mailing list, and he has attacked me personally repeatedly, so take
with a grain of salt.]

I'm guessing that he's now allowed to post again because he appears to
have changed his email address, but it seems clear to me from his most
recent posts that his attitude and behavior have not changed  His lack
of civility and constructive contribution are highly damaging to
creating a functional, healthy culture on this list, and I would
recommend banning his new email address as well as the old.

Luis

[1] http://www.crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi/3/15712
[2] http://www.crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?17:msp:1222:banhcmepbbncmpccmnhd