Which DUAL Licence should I choose.

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 20:30:06 UTC 2011

On 08/01/2011 04:09 PM, Tzeng, Nigel H. wrote:
> My recommendation is to use the Creative Commons Attribution,
 Non-Commercial, Share Alike 3.0 license.

You have got to be kidding.

There are no points in common between the requirements that that license
imposes, and the criteria that the OP listed.

It doesn't even meet the "pay me a royalty if you sell it" criteria that
the OP wants. (It is possible to sell CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0 licensed content,
and be in full compliance of that license.)

jonathon
--
All emails sent to this with email address with a precedence other than
bulk, or list, are forwarded to Dave Null, unread.

    * English - detected
    * English

    * English

 <javascript:void(0);>