NASA Open Source Agreement v1.3

Tzeng, Nigel H. Nigel.Tzeng at jhuapl.edu
Thu Apr 28 23:59:11 UTC 2011

Gah...looking at those notes GPL would be a huge mistake for NASA
especially for something like WorldWind.  Even LGPL isn't great.
Fortunately there seemed to be a drift toward Apache 2 at that meeting.
Apache 2 + Apache CLA seems like a good combo as a NOSA replacement.

You want more of an Androidish ecosystem for NASA and government OSS as
opposed to a GPL walled garden.

Nigel