GPLv3's secretive Additional Terms

opensource.*.nwo at neverbox.com opensource.*.nwo at neverbox.com
Thu Apr 22 11:20:22 UTC 2010

> The explanation is very simple: nobody (except you, apparently) has ever
> needed to have it explained to them.
...which is why you get GPLv3 softwares with every section 7 term you can
imagine. Authors who get no quick answer just make up answers instead of
chasing the answers. The mentality is "they won't explain it? Fine, I'll
just use what I want as section 7 terms." That shouldn't be like that but
that's reality (especially since free software tend to come from private
people and not from corporations with an army of lawyers).