GPLv3's secretive Additional Terms

opensource.*.nwo at neverbox.com opensource.*.nwo at neverbox.com
Wed Apr 21 23:17:08 UTC 2010

You sent it twice. Well, I've asked them myself and I can tell you their
auto reply states they don't answer 99% of the questions as a rule. I can
see where they come from, but still isn't what I expect from a freedom
obsessed organization.  And a little search would have shown them people
write controversial things in that section. If they find it mostly
self-explanatory, that says something about them just as much. Look at
the discussion here so far. Self explanatory it's not. GPLv3 has been out
for years now. Do they need 20 years for an official opinion? By then
there'd be GPLv4 anyway.