Regarding Copyright and Scraping Code from the Web

Chris DiBona cdibona at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 15:24:27 UTC 2009

Sure, but one caveat: When you find a piece of code that is on a blog or
whatever that you want to use, but has no copyright. Google for it (google
code search?), you'd be surprised how often code comes from other, more
responsibly licensed, places.

Chris

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com