faq

William Edney bedney at technicalpursuit.com
Fri May 29 11:31:25 UTC 2009

The Reciprocal Public License (http://www.opensource.org/licenses/rpl1.5.txt
) requires in Section 6.4 subsection C that modifications to the
licensed work be made available to the community at large within one
month of the date of your 'deployment' of those changes (deployment
including internal distribution within an organization - the RPL
defines deployment as "other than personal or research use"). This can
be done via a website, etc. to ease distribution.

As David states, it neither reassigns copyright or assigns more rights
than those received by the modifier.

It is meant to ameliorate some of the 'free-as-in-loader' aspects of
most open source licenses, which may be what the originator of this
thread is after.

Cheers,

- Bill