GPL2 and IBM Public license

joe digital nkj690 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 20:10:23 UTC 2008

Hi, so what you are saying is that unless its totally unique then it cannot be classified as "intellectual property".. there are other similar configs out there (I am not the one claiming IP.. just checking how it works with Opensourced products).  Basically the way I see it is that if all you have done is put together some open source software into a "special configuration" then there must be a hundred other people out there that have done the same thing.

thanks