Question about a license

Диян Минчев cygnusx at abv.bg
Mon Jun 2 06:16:17 UTC 2008

Let's say i'm writing open source application and want to restrict other
people to distribute the application  if they have made some changes to
it. I mean i want to allow people to make changes  but only for their own
use .I've searched for such license but didn't find any.Like i said i don't
want to restrict further distribution of my application,i only want to restrict
distribution if the user that use it make some changes,i mean adding some
features that he/she needs,remove features or change already existing
features...That's it.Can you help me with this?