Looking for BSD-style license with "modified" clause

Jeremiah Martell inlovewithgod at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 20:05:50 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm going to start releasing some code I wrote, and I was going to
release it in the 3-clause BSD license.

However, I would like to have a clause that stated if anybody modified
my code and released it, they have to say "modified version of XYZ" or
something.
I'm not a big stickler here, just want to make sure if code has my
name on it, it's clear whether I wrote it or it has been modified.
One of the perks I'm looking for in releasing my software is to show
potential employers what kind of code I can write, so this is
particularity is important to me.

Thanks,
--
- Jeremiah Martell