Alexander Terekhov on the Jacobsen case

Ernest Prabhakar ernest.prabhakar at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 14:16:19 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Our good friend Alexander Terekhov wanted to weight in with you all on
the latest federal court ruling.  Since we couldn't agree on ground
rules for his re-admission to the list, I agreed to post a pointer to
his comment (in a response to an ACT Online blog post):

> http://blog.actonline.org/2008/08/federal-circuit.html

Anyone who wishes the discuss the matter with him is encouraged to
email him directly, or reply in the comments there (if Noah Clements
doesn't mind).

-- Ernie P.

Begin forwarded message: