Darwin server license

Ben Tilly btilly at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:20:23 UTC 2008

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 12:33 AM, Mahesh Govind <vu3mmg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  Thanks  for the clarification .
>  One more doubt is  , Can I link the a library made from Darwin source
>  code , with my application
>  code  and  release only the darwin source code  , Keeping
>  my code proprietary.

See a lawyer.  This list is not for giving specific legal advice, and
the issue of linking is one of the most complex issues in open source
software.

Furthermore, speaking personally, I participate in the open source
community because I want to see more open source software, not less.
Therefore my support for helping people produce proprietary software
is very limited.

Ben