For Approval: Boost Software License - Version 1.0 - August 17th, 2003

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 18:05:29 UTC 2007

http://www.opensource.org/docs/certification_mark.html

> > But you simply can't reduce license proliferation. People will
> > continue to use boost irrespective of your comical approval process.
>
> If you have no interest in OSI Approval, I would ask you to kindly
> unsubscribe from the list.

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Open+Source+Initative+Approved+Open+Source+Software%22

Everybody except folks from socialtext (stealthy approved CPAL), nirph
(can't see license terms) and plumeria.sourceforge.net ("Released
under the GNU General Public License v3" :-) ) must unsubscribe as
well. No?

regards,
alexander.

--
"PJ points out that lawyers seem to have difficulty understanding the
GPL. My main concern with GPLv3 is that - unlike v2 - non-lawyers can't