a plea

Scott Shattuck idearat at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 14 22:02:28 UTC 2007

<troll>
Is it just me, or is there a certain irony in the fact that Brian's
original post titled "a plea" complains about off-topic discussions/
know better and a) this discussion has clearly gone off-topic (we're
not discussing licenses anymore), b) people are reusing the "a plea"
thread title, and c) most of you should know better ;)

Probably just me. Forget about structured lists, a web site that lets
you submit license actions, etc. Let's just keep on with the
anarchy...it's clearly so productive.
</troll>

ss