a plea

Chris DiBona cdibona at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 19:27:13 UTC 2007

"can't make a career of hitting the delete button"

Seriously? We're not talking about spam here and the need for
excessive structure is -exactly- what annoys people when russ asks
people to follow it for license approvals. I say anyone can talk about
just about anything they have to date unless the list owner cares
enough to boot em. Look, that's easy to implement too...

Also, and I don't mean this snarky at all, thread killing is really
easy in just about every mail reader or web based email you might
find.

Chris

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com