Blogger claiming "shared source" is approved by OSI

Cinly Ooi cinly.ooi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 17:36:48 UTC 2007

Dear all,

In every case where software are licensed under more than one licenses,
there is always going to be confusion, Just look at the confusion
surrounding dual licenses (MySQL's approach, or GPL/Another license
approach). For at least the next few weeks, we are going to see journalists
and bloggers confuse the two, or simply did not make the distinction clear
enough, or quite simply (for non teckie people) just don't understand the
difference.

That's life.

Best regards,
Cinly