Blogger claiming "shared source" is approved by OSI

Alexander Terekhov alexander.terekhov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 16:49:41 UTC 2007

Hi Bill,

On 10/18/07, Bill Hilf <billhilf at microsoft.com> wrote:
> Thanks Danese.
>
> As was mentioned, the headline of this blog isn't correct.  My Portuguese is only
> good enough to order food or beer, but I will let some of my folks there comment on

http://port25.technet.com/archive/2007/10/16/microsoft-out-in-the-open.aspx
http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=835
http://weblog.infoworld.com/techwatch/archives/014351.html
http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/technology/2007/10/17/osi_approves_microsofts_open_source_licences.html
http://www.computerweekly.com/Articles/2007/10/17/227532/open-source-initiative-approves-two-microsoft-shared-source.htm
http://www.cmswire.com/cms/open-source-cms/microsoft-shared-source-licenses-officially-go-open-source-001832.php

Happy Netsurfing.

Kudos for shared source embracement of open source. ;-) ;-)

regards,
alexander.

--
"To show the falsity of 'PJ''s claims, in most cases I need look no further
than Groklaw itself. 'PJ' wants more journalists to use the site as a

                                   -- http://tinyurl.com/2mn3jc