Communication skills

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Nov 15 16:27:18 UTC 2007

Dag-Erling Smørgrav writes:
 > Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des at linpro.no> writes:
 > > I am still waiting to be informed of the status of my application.
 >
 > Still waiting...

Nice try.  I'm a parent of two children.  They learned very early
not to bother whining.

That said, I have a duty to all comers, no matter who obnoxious.
Reviewing the meeting notes, I see that the board noticed that the
Simplified BSD License is identical to the FreeBSD License.  It makes
no sense for us to approve both, or neither of them.  Have you thought
about how to solve this problem?

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | People have strong opinions
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | about economics even though