Choosing a license

Bruce Alspaugh compulinkltd at gmail.com
Thu May 10 21:14:00 UTC 2007

I thought about the MPL, but then I read there is a complicating factor
that MPL and GPL code cannot legally be linked together.  We need to be
able to link with LGPL code as well.

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/license-list.html#MPL

If I exercise the provision in the MPL to allow a choice of the LGPLv2.1
I should be compatible.  Have I then allowed people to bypass the patent
provisions in the MPL?  Would the LGPLv3 alone or together with MPL fix
that?

Bruce