searchable list archives?

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Thu Jul 12 21:34:51 UTC 2007

On 7/12/07, Russ Nelson <nelson at crynwr.com> wrote:
> On Jul 12, 2007, at 11:27 AM, Luis Villa wrote:
>
>  > * site searches of opensource.org should return results from the
>  > mailing lists; that probably means moving them off crynwyr and onto
>  > opensource.org.
>
> What's wrong with gmane?
>     http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.licenses.open-source.general

Well, again, like Nabble it isn't linked to from opensource.org, so it
is hard to find. It would be great if the archive links here:

http://www.opensource.org/node/159

pointed to nabble, gmane, or both.

Less urgently, results at gmane, nabble and crynwyr don't show up in
sitewide searches. Results from the opensource.org mailing lists
should show up when I search 'foo site:opensource.org' in google or
(ideally) when I use the search tool on opensource.org itself.

Luis