delite me from your mailing list

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Wed Jan 24 21:48:00 UTC 2007

I get a kind of sick satisfaction that now whenever someone googles
"Christian Maletz" or "christian_maletz at yahoo.de" and finds this thread
in the public archive and they'll see that he started spamming everyone
on the list over and over rather than spend the 30 seconds googling for
the list address and unsubscribing himself and think "what an ass".

-andy

--
No PST Files Ever Again
Buni Meldware Communication Suite