Request for Comment http://www.buni.org/mediawiki/index.php/GAP_Against

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Tue Jan 23 04:27:01 UTC 2007

Please calm down.

Rather than defend yourself (which seems pointless, what is the score
and what happens if you loose?) can you perhaps try to stay on the topic
please?

I can't sort what of the below has anything to do with this:
 http://www.buni.org/mediawiki/index.php/GAP_Against

Can you try and do what Ben tried to do for you, rather than score
points against him,
for yourself?

I'm not trying to ruffle feathers just keep this on track.

-Andy

--
No PST Files Ever Again
Buni Meldware Communication Suite