Request for Comment http://www.buni.org/mediawiki/index.php/GAP_Against

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Tue Jan 23 02:55:43 UTC 2007

I wanted to open a new thread for this because the old thread contains a
number of intermingling subthreads discussing other topics.  I intend to
submit: http://www.buni.org/mediawiki/index.php/GAP_Against to the board
as an "authoritative" source of the consensus of those against the
SocialText "GAP" submission in 1 weeks time (next Tuesday) if SocialText
has not amended their submission.  If you disagree with the acceptance
of GAP but do not agree with the arguments therein, please:

State:

   what.
   why.

If you have another argument that you do not feel has been captured that
we have not already discussed please state:

   what.
   why.

If you have a minority opinion that you would like considered but not as
part of the consensus (meaning only a minority agree with you), let's
add a "joined the opinion" style attachment (meaning you disagree with
GAP for different reasons) provided "the group" agrees your arguments
are at least "on topic" and logical.  (meaning for instance some
arguments were rejected because they don't relate to THIS license)

As stated you can directly edit the page if you:
1. register @ buni.org
2. email me your desired user/pw

However you do not need to edit the page, you can reply here and someone
will add it.  Please vet arguments here before adding them to the page.

-Andy

--
No PST Files Ever Again
Buni Meldware Communication Suite