SocialText license discussion--call for closure of arguments

Ross Mayfield ross.mayfield at socialtext.com
Mon Jan 22 19:32:34 UTC 2007

Socialtext has been monitoring the conversation and we appreciate your
input.  Based on our review of the discussion, it appears that beyond
the general concerns about attribution, the proposed provision raises
two issues for the group:

1)  What happens if the product does not have a UI?

2)  What happens if the location requirement is too specific?

We think that we can come up with acceptable answers to both of these
concerns, but we wanted to make sure that we have addressed all of the
major concerns. Please advise me if you have other issues.

Ross Mayfield