SocialText license discussion--call for closure of arguments

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Sun Jan 21 04:29:43 UTC 2007

> Well, we're now using the wiki pages
> (http://www.buni.org/mediawiki/index.php/GAP_For and
> http://www.buni.org/mediawiki/index.php/GAP_Against), but I would
> encourage people who don't feel like registering or using them to keep
> using the list.  Their arguments should be incorporated as appropriate.

Or they can also email me with their preferred user and password.  I'm
not trying to be
editor-god here, just avoid incorporating medical enhancement products
in the position.  Certainly discussion should take place on the list and
some consensus build before adding.

--
No PST Files Ever Again
Buni Meldware Communication Suite