Uses of the Artistic License?

David Dillard david_dillard at symantec.com
Wed Jan 17 01:15:05 UTC 2007

There are nearly 1500 projects on SF that use the Artistic License, see
http://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=17

Freshmeat has about 600 projects (probably a lot of duplicates), see
http://freshmeat.net/browse/17/

I imagine that some of those projects are rather prominent.

--- David